To summarise, as this has come up recently in several threads.
Gisela Marani and Gottfried Mensch
Married ~ Headgirl
Natalie - born in Eustacia
Gisel - born in New House, one year after Natalie
Florian - born in second half of Exile, in Guernsey 3 years after Gisel, dies as an infant
Jacquetta - born a year after Florian, in England
Gretchen - born a year after Jacquetta, in England
Toni - born a year after Gretchen, in England
possibly two more children, the youngest named Hilda
Gottfried joins the San and follows it to Guernsey and then England. The family eventually relocates to the US, for no apparent reason, and then back to Innsbruck. Gottfried is supposed to return to the San in Switzerland, but isn't actually seen there.
The three older girls keep the same relative ages, but jump in age about three years in between birth adn joining the school.
Maria Marani and Walter MacLaren
Engaged at Coming of Age
Daughter born in Wins the Trick
Child born in Reunion
After leaving school Maria stayed with her mother, spent some time with Gisela in the US, and returns to Switzerland as mother's help to Joey. She marries the Embury's tutor, Walter MacLaren, and settles in the area.
Bernhilda Mensch and Kurt von Escheneau
married in Eustacia
Stefan Kurt - born in New House
Unnamed boy - born in second half of exile
Marie Gisela (Mariel) - a baby in Peggy
Bernhilda and Kurt move to Italy after marrying, where Kurt works for a shipping company. He relocates back to Innsbruck and then back to Italy and then to England. They are in New York in Peggy, and back to Berne in Problem.
Bernhilda is expecting in New CS and has a second son in Exile, neither of whom are mentioned later. There is a very confused reference in Problem where Bernhilda and Gisela's families appear to be mixed up.
Frieda Mensch and Bruno von Ahlen
- married in second half of Exile
- Louis - born 18 months 18 months before Highland twins, in England
- Gerard - two years younger, in England
- Gretchen - is five in Changes
- Carlotta - born in Changes, in Switzerland
- Andreas - a baby in Genius, in Switzerland
- final child born sometime between Coming of Age and Future
Frieda and Bruno marry after Bruno escapes from a concentration camp, and escape to England. They later return to Innsbruck and then to Basle. Bruno goes from being a doctor to working in a bank.
Wanda von Escheneau + Kurt
- married in Head Girl
- Kurt (Kerfel) - born in Jo and
- Maria Ileana - born in New House
- Emmie Joanna - born ~ nine months after the end of Exile
- Joletta - died young, but would have been 17 in Future
- Hildegarde - died young but would have been 15 in Future
- Josef - 12 in Future
- Olinda - 8 in Future
- Maurus - 8 in future
Wanda and Kurt settle in Salzburg after marriage. Wanda goes to the US before the Anschluss and then back to England. Kurt escapes from a concentration camp and joins her. They later settled in the US and then return to Austria at about Coming of Age.
Marie von Escheneau + Eugen von und zu Wertheimer
- married at end of Jo Returns
- Wolferl born 3 years later
- Josefa born in Gap in Exile
- another child
- Ilonka - 18 months old in Changes
- two or three more children, one of whom is three in Coming of Age
Marie and Eugen leave for the US before the Anscluss and later go to England. After the war they return to Austria.
In Coming of Age, Marie has five girls and two boys, in Future she has six children.
Wolfram von Escheneau (Wanda and Marie's younger brother)
Wolfgan von Escheneau - 18 in Prefects
At least one more boy
Wanda von Escheneau
Carlotta von Escheneau