Login   Register     FAQ    Members

View unanswered posts   View active topics

Board index .:|:. Sharing the Hanes :: Community .:|:. Sales & Wants
It is currently 19 Nov 2019, 14:46

Post subject: The Chalet School and Cornelia
PostPosted: 10 Feb 2019, 23:25 
Taking Lower IV A for Prep
Taking Lower IV A for Prep

My next title, The Chalet School and Cornelia, will be published in a few months, and nothing would make me happier than to be able to sell signed copies to anyone who wanted them. Unfortunately, given that I am based on the other side of the world from most people in this group, I would need to charge approximately £24.50 per copy (including postage costs to the UK). And that is frankly out of the question for almost everyone. (That said, if you do want a copy, PM me and I will happily sell you one.)

However, due to length of story and page restrictions, this book will lack one important feature - a frontispiece!

Thus it seemed like a great idea to have book plates printed up instead which bear the image (I have included a little teaser to tempt you) which will be signed and include both the quote referenced by the scene and a little message. Naturally these are much cheaper - £2.85 each plus postage (which is approx £1.70) - these prices may change a little as they are based on Australian totals and the currency rates fluctuate, but I wouldn't expect it to be much.

I will be accepting PayPal for this, but please PM me your contact details first, including your address (and, if relevant, how many bookplates you would like).

Top | End

Board index .:|:. Sharing the Hanes :: Community .:|:. Sales & Wants
It is currently 19 Nov 2019, 14:46