Login   Register     FAQ    Members

View unanswered posts   View active topics

Board index .:|:. Slogging at Lessons :: Books .:|:. Lemon Biscuits & Liberty Bodices
It is currently 21 Apr 2018, 22:13

Post subject: Re: Things that completely confused you!
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2018, 22:26 
Getting into trouble with Mlle Berne
Getting into trouble with Mlle Berne

mynameisdumbnuts wrote:
Aquabird wrote:
Noreen wrote:
Merlot wrote:

Can't remember which book it is, but they talk of a painting/picture 'June in the Tyrol', for a long time I wondered who June was and why they wanted her picture :?
:lol: Cue CS pin-up calendar?

Calendar Girls crossover with the mistresses and doctors' wives stripping off to raise money for the San? :lol:

"Dear Tom. Good news: We don't need a dolls house this year. We found a new fundraiser."

I think that last comment should be in the "Lines unlikely to be found in a CS novel" thread. :lol:
As for the the CS Calendar Girls idea, if only I had time, I'd write a drabble about that. Great idea, Aquabird. Don't you want to write it?

Top | End

Post subject: Re: Things that completely confused you!
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2018, 23:19 
Indulging in a midnight feast
Indulging in a midnight feast

thefrau46 wrote:
I think that last comment should be in the "Lines unlikely to be found in a CS novel" thread. :lol:
As for the the CS Calendar Girls idea, if only I had time, I'd write a drabble about that. Great idea, Aquabird. Don't you want to write it?

I'm devoid of inspiration for any CS fic at the moment, I'm afraid. I think I'm a bit scunnered from doing the book discussion threads, my recent fic has been strictly non-CS, but no doubt I'll get back into it after a break. I always come back to the CS in the end. :D But if anyone else wants to pick up the Calendar Girls idea I'd love to read it, some of the comedy drabbles on here have been superb. :D

Top | End

Board index .:|:. Slogging at Lessons :: Books .:|:. Lemon Biscuits & Liberty Bodices
It is currently 21 Apr 2018, 22:13